So you’re thinking about selling. . .the real estate market is constantly changing so arming yourself with good information is the best way to make a decision.
Are you curious about how much your house is worth today? Fill out the Market Analysis form and I’ll send you the results.
Has your house been on the market, but didn’t sell? Take the Why Didn’t My House Sell quiz to see what went wrong.
Do you have an investment property? A 1031 Tax Deferred exchange is a great tool that allows you to use 100% of your equity now while deferring capital gains taxes.
Read my Listing Guarantee to see what I promise to my clients.
Make sure you Prepare Your House For Sale before you go on the market to increase your chances of selling.
More Info About Selling Your Home:
- How Accurate is Zillow?
- Listing Inventory and Sales Performance
- Tax Savings-Improving Your Home
- Virtual Staging
- Safety When Selling
- Fire Safety
- What’s An Agent?
- Selling Your Home? Don’t Overprice It
- Bidding Wars Are Back
- Selling a Temporary Rental
- Listing Photos – Good, Bad & Ugly
- 3.8% Medicare Tax
- 5 Top Uses for a Market Analysis
- Smoke & Carbon Monoxide Detectors
- Real Estate Seller’s Seminar
- Electronic Signing
- Selling With A Tenant – Part 3
- Selling With a Tenant Part 2
- Selling a Condo with a Tenant
- Staying Sane on Moving Day
- Paying Closing Costs For The Buyer
- Your Home’s Photo/Video Shoot
- Preparing For The Walk Through