So you’re thinking about selling. . .the real estate market is constantly changing so arming yourself with good information is the best way to make a decision.
Has your house been on the market, but didn’t sell? Take the Why Didn’t My House Sell quiz to see what went wrong.
Do you have an investment property? A 1031 Tax Deferred exchange is a great tool that allows you to use 100% of your equity now while deferring capital gains taxes.
Read my Listing Guarantee to see what I promise to my clients.
Make sure you Prepare Your House For Sale before you go on the market to increase your chances of selling.
More Info About Selling Your Home:
- How Accurate is Zillow?
- Listing Inventory and Sales Performance
- Tax Savings-Improving Your Home
- Virtual Staging
- Safety When Selling
- What’s An Agent?
- Selling Your Home? Don’t Overprice It
- Selling a Temporary Rental
- 5 Top Uses for a Market Analysis
- Smoke & Carbon Monoxide Detectors
- Electronic Signing
- Selling With A Tenant – Part 3
- Selling With a Tenant Part 2
- Selling a Condo with a Tenant
- Staying Sane on Moving Day
- Paying Closing Costs For The Buyer
- Your Home’s Photo/Video Shoot
- Preparing For The Walk Through
- The Appraiser is Coming
- Condo Association Hurting Your Sale?
- Feedback You Need To Sell Your Home
- What’s Included When Selling A House?
- Using QR Codes to Sell Homes